Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » ATF » ATF Debugging question
ATF Debugging question [message #538863] Tue, 08 June 2010 19:55 Go to next message
Arin Lipman is currently offline Arin LipmanFriend
Hello,
I'm trying out ATF, and I have an HTML file that I included into a project through Eclipse. When I debug through Mozilla, it doesn't use the breakpoints that I entered into the editor. I need to load up the source file (by double clicking on the file in scripts) and put in the breakpoints in that file.

Should the debug in Mozilla detect these breakpoints? Also I need to actually run the HTM file from a full URL (since my script includes are coded for that), so I won't be able to use the Project File option to run (and will need to use URL), will that support loaded breakpoints?

Thanks,
Arin
Re: ATF Debugging question [message #543857 is a reply to message #538863] Wed, 30 June 2010 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vlad.balan Missing name is currently offline vlad.balan Missing nameFriend
Hi,

what do you mean by
- "since my script includes are coded for that"
- and by "will that support loaded breakpoints"

Try and see the URL debug config type.
Re: ATF Debugging question [message #544138 is a reply to message #543857] Thu, 01 July 2010 17:29 Go to previous message
Arin Lipman is currently offline Arin LipmanFriend
By : "since my script includes are coded for that" I mean that the <script src=xxx > points to the location on the Web server, which is not the same as the file system

By: "will that support loaded breakpoints" I mean that I want to put a breakpoint in foo.htm and when I run http://blah/foo.htm I want that breakpoint to be active instead of needing to open the source of the "downloaded" file and put the breakpoint in that version, and then reload the page.

Thanks,
Arin
Previous Topic:ATF questions
Next Topic:ATF Debugging question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:57:03 GMT 2024