Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Problem about a Rule with two Input Models and one output Model
[ATL] Problem about a Rule with two Input Models and one output Model [message #538139] Sat, 05 June 2010 15:33 Go to next message
kikou  is currently offline kikou Friend
Hi !!
I'll try to be as clear as possible to explain my problem.

I'd like to do a transformation from two input models MIn1 and MIn2 to one output MOut,

I start my rule like the following way :

module FromInToOut;
create OUT : Out from IN : MIn1, IN1 : MIn2;
rule GeneralRule {
from

mapp :MIn2!Mapping,
bpd :MIn1!BPD

to

out : Out!OutputClass

do ......

but when I have the Output XMI file I find two tags of type "OutputClass" instead of one.
I realise that the cause of having two tags instead of having one is that I mentioned two Models in the "from" part (writen in red color) but I couldn't find an other solution because this rule have to take into consideration this two Input models MIn1 and MIn2.

So could someone give me a solution or tell me how to refer the "MIn2!Mapping" class without mention it within the "from" section.
I heard about the "Inter-model references" but I don't know how to use it and what is the syntax to use to refers a model using this method.

Thanks .
Best Regards.

Kikou

[Updated on: Sat, 05 June 2010 16:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [ATL] Problem about a Rule with two Input Models and one output Model [message #538598 is a reply to message #538139] Tue, 08 June 2010 07:56 Go to previous message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
Try maybe :
mapp :MIn2!Mapping in IN1,
bpd :MIn1!BPD in IN
Previous Topic:[ATL] How to use the Inter-model references
Next Topic:[ATL] Cannot handle Associations between UML Stereotypes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:59:54 GMT 2024