Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » No reader type with id cvs has been registered(I am Trying to connect EMF public CVS and buckminster throws an error)
No reader type with id cvs has been registered [message #537187] Tue, 01 June 2010 15:00 Go to next message
Sabri Skhiri is currently offline Sabri SkhiriFriend
Messages: 43
Registered: February 2010
Member
I am trying to include an Eclipse CVS repository in the build of my product, but buckminster tells me that there is no CVS id registered in the reader type extension point.

Have you got any idea of the problem?

Thanks,

Sabri.

ERROR   [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.cdo:osgi.bundle/2.0.0 was found in resourceMap file:/var/lib/hudson/jobs/SWIFT_V2/workspace/com.ena.swift.feature.site/swiftV2.rmap
  ERROR   [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.cdo:osgi.bundle/2.0.0 was found in searchPath cdo
    ERROR   [0000] : Rejecting provider cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.cdo/plugins/{0}): No component match was found
      ERROR   No reader type with id cvs has been registered with extension-point org.eclipse.buckminster.core.readerTypes
ERROR   [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.cdo.ui:osgi.bundle/2.0.0 was found in resourceMap file:/var/lib/hudson/jobs/SWIFT_V2/workspace/com.ena.swift.feature.site/swiftV2.rmap
  ERROR   [0000] : No suitable provider for component org.eclipse.emf.cdo.ui:osgi.bundle/2.0.0 was found in searchPath cdo
    ERROR   [0000] : Rejecting provider cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.cdo/plugins/{0}): No component match was found
      ERROR   No reader type with id cvs has been registered with extension-point org.eclipse.buckminster.core.readerTypes



The Rmap is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rmap xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/RMap-1.0"
	xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0" xmlns:mp="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/MavenProvider-1.0"
	xmlns:pp="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/PDEMapProvider-1.0">
	<!-- Place your RMAP content here -->

	<searchPath name="resources">
		<provider readerType="local" componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature"
			mutable="true" source="true">
			<uri format="file:///{0}/{1}/">
				<bc:propertyRef key="workspace.root" />
				<bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component" />
			</uri>
		</provider>
	</searchPath>
	<searchPath name="cdo">
		<provider readerType="cvs" componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature"
			mutable="true" source="true">
			<uri
				format=":pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.cdo/plugins/{0}">
				<bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component" />
			</uri>
		</provider>
	</searchPath>

	<searchPath name="eclipse">
		<provider readerType="eclipse.import" componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature"
			mutable="true" source="false">
			<uri format="http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/galileo?importType=binary" />
		</provider>
		<provider readerType="eclipse.import" componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature,buckminster"
			mutable="true" source="false" >
			<uri format="http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo?importType=binary" />
		</provider>
    
	</searchPath>

	<locator searchPathRef="resources" pattern="^com\.ena(\..+)?" />
	<locator searchPathRef="resources" pattern="^com\.swift(\..+)?" />
	<locator searchPathRef="resources" pattern="^com\.ena\.swift(\..+)?"/>
	<locator searchPathRef="cdo" pattern="^org\.eclipse\.emf\.cdo(\..+)?" />
	<locator searchPathRef="eclipse" pattern=".*" />
</rmap>






I have got the headless buckminster, installed from director:
./director
-r http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/headless-3.5/
-d /path/to/buckminster-headless/
-p Buckminster
-i org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.product
Re: No reader type with id cvs has been registered [message #537254 is a reply to message #537187] Tue, 01 June 2010 16:47 Go to previous message
Axel Guckelsberger is currently offline Axel GuckelsbergerFriend
Messages: 350
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Sabri,

you have to install the cvs headless feature.
This is described at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Sample_headless_configuration_(Buckminster)

HTH
Axel


Sabri Skhiri wrote:

> I am trying to include an Eclipse CVS repository in the build of my
> product, but buckminster tells me that there is no CVS id registered in
> the reader type extension point.
>
> Have you got any idea of the problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sabri.
>
>
> ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo:osgi.bundle/2.0.0 was found in resourceMap
>
file:/var/lib/hudson/jobs/SWIFT_V2/workspace/com.ena.swift.f eature.site/swiftV2.rmap
> ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo:osgi.bundle/2.0.0 was found in searchPath cdo
> ERROR [0000] : Rejecting provider
>
cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.cdo/plugi ns/{0}):
> No component match was found
> ERROR No reader type with id cvs has been registered with
> extension-point org.eclipse.buckminster.core.readerTypes
> ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.ui:osgi.bundle/2.0.0 was found in resourceMap
>
file:/var/lib/hudson/jobs/SWIFT_V2/workspace/com.ena.swift.f eature.site/swiftV2.rmap
> ERROR [0000] : No suitable provider for component
> org.eclipse.emf.cdo.ui:osgi.bundle/2.0.0 was found in searchPath cdo
> ERROR [0000] : Rejecting provider
>
cvs(:pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.cdo/plugi ns/{0}):
> No component match was found
> ERROR No reader type with id cvs has been registered with
> extension-point org.eclipse.buckminster.core.readerTypes
>
>
>
> The Rmap is:
>
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <rmap xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/RMap-1.0"
> xmlns:bc="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/Common-1.0"
> xmlns:mp="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/MavenProvider-1.0"
> xmlns:pp="http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/PDEMapProvider-1.0"> <!--
> Place your RMAP content here -->
>
> <searchPath name="resources">
> <provider readerType="local" componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature"
> mutable="true" source="true">
> <uri format="file:///{0}/{1}/">
> <bc:propertyRef key="workspace.root" />
> <bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component" />
> </uri>
> </provider>
> </searchPath>
> <searchPath name="cdo">
> <provider readerType="cvs" componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature"
> mutable="true" source="true">
> <uri
>
format=":pserver:anonymous@dev.eclipse.org :/cvsroot/modeling,org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.cdo/plugi ns/{0} ">
> <bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component" />
> </uri>
> </provider>
> </searchPath>
>
> <searchPath name="eclipse">
> <provider readerType="eclipse.import"
> componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature" mutable="true"
> source="false"> <uri
>
format=" http://download.eclipse.org/technology/epp/packages/galileo? importType=binary"
> /> </provider> <provider readerType="eclipse.import"
> componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature,buckminster" mutable="true"
> source="false" > <uri
> format=" http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo?importType=bina ry" />
> </provider>
>
> </searchPath>
>
> <locator searchPathRef="resources" pattern="^com\.ena(\..+)?" />
> <locator searchPathRef="resources" pattern="^com\.swift(\..+)?" />
> <locator searchPathRef="resources" pattern="^com\.ena\.swift(\..+)?"/>
> <locator searchPathRef="cdo" pattern="^org\.eclipse\.emf\.cdo(\..+)?" />
> <locator searchPathRef="eclipse" pattern=".*" />
> </rmap>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I have got the headless buckminster, installed from director:
> /director
> -r http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/headless-3.5/
> -d /path/to/buckminster-headless/
> -p Buckminster
> -i org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.product
Previous Topic:Heads up on Buckminster Version Range Generation
Next Topic:SCM trigger in Hudson with Buckminster?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Aug 05 20:11:41 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02228 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top