Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Label alignment inside a compartment
Label alignment inside a compartment [message #533778] Sun, 16 May 2010 23:24 Go to next message
Florian  is currently offline Florian Friend
Hi!

may someone of you got the helping idea, because i can't get it done right.

Situation:
I got a Node N.
I got a Node SN.
Node N can have compartments of the type SN.

Until now everything works just fine:)

Now I'd like to see a centered label inside the SN Nodes.
Well, after a very long period of googling and clicking inside my gmfmap/gmfgraph i still got no good result.

Not working solution:
I've found one setting which will get my label centered. However the SN mode won't fill its compartment anymore. (In this setting a got an eclipse with grid layout inside an rectangle as gmfgraph definition for the SN node)

Regards,
Florian

[Updated on: Sun, 16 May 2010 23:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Label alignment inside a compartment [message #533828 is a reply to message #533778] Mon, 17 May 2010 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dewas is currently offline DewasFriend
Hello,

Have you try to add a child "Border Layout Data" under your label with "alignement = CENTER" and "vertical = false" ?
(In the gmfgraph)

DEWAS Albert
Master Degree in the IUP Intelligent Systems
Trainee to Continental Corporation Toulouse
Re: Label alignment inside a compartment [message #534082 is a reply to message #533778] Mon, 17 May 2010 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeep, but it won't work, too.
Re: Label alignment inside a compartment [message #535709 is a reply to message #533828] Tue, 25 May 2010 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SebastianFriend
Hi,

Dewas wrote on Mon, 17 May 2010 10:44
Hello,

Have you try to add a child "Border Layout Data" under your label with "alignement = CENTER" and "vertical = false" ?
(In the gmfgraph)

Have you tried this?
http:// wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Newsgroup_Q_and_A#How_can_I_right-justi fy_items_in_a_compartment.3F

In this example the compartment content is right-justified but it explains how layout information is applied to compartments.
Maybe this helps.

Regards
Sebastian
Re: Label alignment inside a compartment [message #536058 is a reply to message #533778] Wed, 26 May 2010 19:59 Go to previous message
Hi Sebastian,

thx for this hint, this place of the source could be it. But i didn't get it to work the right way either. Well now I'm just out of the time i had for this project.. So i choose some cheating like centering the label by using indent values. Surprised

Regards Florian

Previous Topic:Class invoked when attribute value is changed
Next Topic:Appearance tab is disabled for certain nodes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 15:26:38 GMT 2024