Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » No PHP after crash(After eclipse crashed I can no longer debug PHP)
No PHP after crash [message #532028] Thu, 06 May 2010 19:59 Go to next message
MPH is currently offline MPHFriend
Hi,

While working on a PHP program in eclipse, it locked up complaining about too many open files. Upon reopening the GUI It was totally hosed. I had to re-create the workspace. No big deal.

Here's the real problem. Up until yesterday I was able to debug (Zend). Now I can't get eclipse to connect to the debugger. I've deleted and re-installed eclipse from scratch, recreated the workspace from scratch, deleted ~/.eclipse and all related temporary files I could find. I even downloaded and installed ZendStudio to test with, still no luck .

I can connect via the command line. php -f dummy.php. it says that the connector is installed. Yet I still can't get it to work withing eclipse. It won't even open the web browser.

My question is... What outside of the eclipse installation and the php.ini file does eclipse use while running? I've even re-installed apache.

It just seems to me something is corrupted somewhere. I just can't find it (yet) Smile

I'm running on a Mandriva 2010 32bit system. Apache is the prefork version.
Re: No PHP after crash [message #532173 is a reply to message #532028] Fri, 07 May 2010 12:15 Go to previous message
MPH is currently offline MPHFriend
Update. I've got it fixed.

Don't ask me why, because it's been working like this for a couple of months. xdebug.so was in the extensions directory. I removed it and Zend finally connected.

Hope this at least useful to someone.

MPH
Previous Topic:Using FTP in Eclipse PDT on Mac
Next Topic:Eclipse won't work after zend/eclipse/pdt uninstall and reinstall
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:22:27 GMT 2024