|[QVTo] NEW BUG: Accessing an extended transformation with configuration property cannot resolve that [message #530316]
||Thu, 29 April 2010 10:41
Originally posted by: dhendriksREMOVE_THIS.tueREMOVE.THIS.nl|
just to let you know, I just added a new bug. For full details see:
Build Identifier: Build id: 20100218-1602 (Galileo SR2)
See the attachments (extends_config_bug*.qvto):
- extends_config_bug_extended.qvto (ext) has a transformation with
configuration property DEBUG.
- extends_config_bug_sub.qvto (sub) has a transformation that extends
and thus also has that configuration property.
- extends_config_bug_main.qvto (main) accesses (sub) and creates a new
instance of it. It tries to set the DEBUG configuration property, but the
following error is reported:
Unrecognized variable: (DEBUG)
- I'm not sure why it doesn't work, but my best guess would be that
configuration properties directly defined by the (main) transformation get
resolved, not the ones of the (ext) transformation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Download the attachments (extends_config_bug*.qvto), put them in a QVTo
project and make sure they get parsed.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01697 seconds