Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Script output shows in the debug output view but doesn't display anything when runs in the browser
icon5.gif  Script output shows in the debug output view but doesn't display anything when runs in the browser [message #527146] Wed, 14 April 2010 09:17 Go to next message
Ethereal1m Mising name is currently offline Ethereal1m Mising nameFriend
Dear all,
I have a php script that runs without no error in Eclipse PDT that is it shows proper output both in "Debug Output" view and "Console View" (browser output is disabled for some reason); however the script doesn't display anything when I run in in a browser.

Another script of mine displays properly in a browser. It shows the output in "Debug Output" view, but not the "Console View".

What is the significance between the console view and the debug view? What could be the problem when it shows something in debug view but doesn't show anything in the browser?

regards,
ethereal1m
Re: Script output shows in the debug output view but doesn't display anything when runs in the bro [message #527151 is a reply to message #527146] Wed, 14 April 2010 09:38 Go to previous message
Ethereal1m Mising name is currently offline Ethereal1m Mising nameFriend
I got it, I didn't set permission correctly.....
Previous Topic:no completion available
Next Topic:Remove some spaces if you do a SHIFT + TAB
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:03:36 GMT 2024