Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Boolean Editor Display Problem in Suse Linux
Boolean Editor Display Problem in Suse Linux [message #525859] Thu, 08 April 2010 03:23
Vincent  is currently offline Vincent Friend
I am developing an RCP application. Recently, I want to move my platform from Windows to Suse Linux 11.2 and I got a problem of fail to emulate a fake native check box. To simulate my problem, you may get a snippet from http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.jface.s nippets/Eclipse%20JFace%20Snippets/org/eclipse/jface/snippet s/viewers/Snippet061FakedNativeCellEditor.java?view=markup
and run on Suse. Every time I can only generate a grey square instead of a nicely looking checkbox.

There is another problem on displaying the boolean cell editor. You can change the method getLayoutData of BooleanCellEditor in this way:

LayoutData data = super.getLayoutData();
data.horizontalAlignment = SWT.FILL;
data.grabHorizontal = true;
return data;

After you have compiled and run, you will find that every time you click on the mouse, hold the button and move to other cell, you will find that there are two check boxes showing on the table cell. Possibly one should be the boolean checkbox control and another is the checkbox image, but I expect when it showing the checkbox control, the image should be hidden.

Anybody has idea about it?

Many Thanks,
Vincent

[Updated on: Thu, 08 April 2010 07:30]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Browser and MHTML
Next Topic:Problems with non-ascii paths in FileDialog in SWT GTK
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Sep 21 04:01:39 GMT 2024