Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Different Pages of Properties View for selection in the same Common Navigator
Different Pages of Properties View for selection in the same Common Navigator [message #525724] Wed, 07 April 2010 15:09
Sorin Fagateanu is currently offline Sorin FagateanuFriend
Hello friends,

I would like, when I am in a Common Navigator (for example in Project Explorer), when clicking on elements of my type, the Properties View to show my custom Page and when clicking on the other(still in Common Navigator), to show the default page in the Properties View.

More exactly I will have an EMF model file and when I will click on elements inside I would like my own page to appear in the Properties View. My custom page can be seen as a html that needs to be all over the Properties View.

Until now I have implemented my own page in a simple way, only extending the org.eclipse.ui.part.Page, implementing IPropertySheetPage, these being done in a similar way to the TabbedPropertySheetPage, the viewer inside just being a simple org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser.

My problem is that I do not know how to "link" my own page in order to be shown only when my kind of elements are selected in the Common Navigator. What suggestions do you have for me?

Thank you in advance for you time,
Sorin Fagateanu.

[Updated on: Wed, 07 April 2010 15:09]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Adding session management to perspectives...
Next Topic:Saving workspace intermediately (before shutdown)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 10:56:54 GMT 2024