Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Opening a new diagram on double click diagram element
Opening a new diagram on double click diagram element [message #523128] Thu, 25 March 2010 09:07 Go to next message
walnut23  is currently offline walnut23 Friend
Hi

I have a model lets say organisation ,if i click on organization it should open a new window showing the organization diagram and if i click the diagram in the second window (organization diagram) it should open the Employee diagram in a new window.

I referred few of the previous posts and tried out. I could get the second part working but the first one is not working(double clicking the organization node doesn't open the diagram in a new window).
My edit policy class names are unique in open diagram behaviour and the code generated contains the appropriate names as well.

I have been struggling to get this work for days. Could anyone please help me with this?

Thanks!
Re: Opening a new diagram on double click diagram element [message #527708 is a reply to message #523128] Fri, 16 April 2010 07:50 Go to previous message
Dewas is currently offline DewasFriend
Hello,

Have you change Model IDs, PLugin IDs and Editor IDs to use different between your two diagram.gmfgen?
In a tutorial, I have readed that we need modifie your sub-diagram.trace to use different id for each object.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/GMF_Tips#Sharing_single_EditingDomai n_instance_across_several_diagrams

DEWAS Albert
Master Degree in the IUP Intelligent Systems
Trainee to Continental Corporation Toulouse
Previous Topic:Create a custom UI to output a model
Next Topic:[Notation] why the notation models do not use unique id ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:37:06 GMT 2024