Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » mouseUp event on sash only onright side
mouseUp event on sash only onright side [message #521746] Thu, 18 March 2010 15:55 Go to next message
Lars Fischer is currently offline Lars FischerFriend
Messages: 105
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hello,

I use a vertical sash in a single sourcing project. This sash has an
MouseListener, which is listening for a mouseUp event.

On rap, the event is only fired, if the sash was moved to the right...
If the sash was moved to the left, nothing happens after releasing the
pressed mouse button.

Started the same app as rcp, the mouseUp Method of the listener is
called regardless of to which side (left or right) the sash was moved.

Could this be a rap bug?


Regards,
Lars
Re: mouseUp event on sash only onright side [message #521890 is a reply to message #521746] Fri, 19 March 2010 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holger Staudacher is currently offline Holger StaudacherFriend
Messages: 166
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Lars,
in case the behaviour is different as in RCP this might be a bug. Can
you file a bugzilla for this?

Thanks you.

Regards Holger


On 2010-03-18 16:55:31 +0100, Lars Fischer <lfischer@fastmail.fm> said:

> Hello,
>
> I use a vertical sash in a single sourcing project. This sash has an
> MouseListener, which is listening for a mouseUp event.
>
> On rap, the event is only fired, if the sash was moved to the right...
> If the sash was moved to the left, nothing happens after releasing the
> pressed mouse button.
>
> Started the same app as rcp, the mouseUp Method of the listener is
> called regardless of to which side (left or right) the sash was moved.
>
> Could this be a rap bug?
>
>
> Regards,
> Lars


--
-----------------------------------------

http://eclipsesource.com

http://twitter.com/eclipsesource
Re: mouseUp event on sash only onright side [message #522344 is a reply to message #521890] Mon, 22 March 2010 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lars Fischer is currently offline Lars FischerFriend
Messages: 105
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
On 19.03.2010 09:03, Holger Staudacher wrote:
>
> in case the behaviour is different as in RCP this might be a bug. Can
> you file a bugzilla for this?

I filed a new entry:

http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=306706

Regards,
Lars
Re: mouseUp event on sash only onright side [message #522345 is a reply to message #522344] Mon, 22 March 2010 13:06 Go to previous message
Holger Staudacher is currently offline Holger StaudacherFriend
Messages: 166
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Lars,
thanks for doing this. We will address the problem soon.

Regards Holger

On 2010-03-22 13:53:21 +0100, Lars Fischer <lfischer@fastmail.fm> said:

> On 19.03.2010 09:03, Holger Staudacher wrote:
>>
>> in case the behaviour is different as in RCP this might be a bug. Can
>> you file a bugzilla for this?
>
> I filed a new entry:
>
> http://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=306706
>
> Regards,
> Lars


--
-----------------------------------------

http://eclipsesource.com

http://twitter.com/eclipsesource
Previous Topic:Session cleared at browser reload.
Next Topic:Where does RAP store instance-scope preferences?
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Dec 05 05:53:33 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.05285 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top