|Re: Create PHP Sub-Projects in a PHP Project? [message #496114 is a reply to message #496108]
||Sun, 08 November 2009 17:47
| Missing name Missing name
Registered: September 2009
Thanks for the reply.|
In your reply, which do you consider the project and the sub-project. Is it...
- The initial PHP project the parent-Project, and is new PHP Project requesting PHP Include Path the sub-Project ?
- Or the other way around, The initial PHP project the sub-Project, and is new PHP Project requesting PHP Include Path the parent-Project ?
Following your steps, I seem to be having a problem, whereby the PHP Project requesting a PHP Include Path throws an error.
I created two new PHP projects Foo and Bar as follows:
- Created a new PHP project Foo
- In New PHP Project panel, selected Finished button.
- Created a new PHP project Bar
- In New PHP Project panel, selected Next > button
- In PHP Include Path panel, selected Projects tab
- In Projects tab, selected Add... button
- In Required Project Selection panel, checked project Foo
- In Required Project Selection panel, selected OK button
- In PHP Include Path panel, selected Finished button
- Then the following error dialog appeared...
By the way, thanks for the help.
[Updated on: Sun, 08 November 2009 17:48]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01991 seconds