Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » help needed with BIRT installation on top of zend studio for eclipse
help needed with BIRT installation on top of zend studio for eclipse [message #489907] Tue, 06 October 2009 13:12 Go to next message
No real name is currently offline No real nameFriend
Hi all,
I am new to BIRT and just tried to install it on the alreday installed zend studio for eclipse...used the update manager but get the following error....

Eclipse BIRT Report Runtime Feature (2.2.2.r22x_v20071015-7U7U7RBs-_N6u3VW7eooU) requires plug-in "org.eclipse.tomcat (4.1.130)", or compatible.

can somebody advice me on hw to proceed plz? i tried to hv tomcatd plugin and find that itz been removed from eclipse...where can i get it...? if i hv i hope i wud solve the problem.....or else is there any way out?

plz help me....
Re: help needed with BIRT installation on top of zend studio for eclipse [message #489917 is a reply to message #489907] Tue, 06 October 2009 13:43 Go to previous message
Michael Spector is currently offline Michael SpectorFriend

Hi,

This forum is for PDT - Open source PHP plug-in for Eclipse, not for Zend Studio users. Please post all questions related to this product to: http://forums.zend.com/

Thanks!
Previous Topic:Problems with Error Checking, Hovers, and Jump to Declaration
Next Topic:"Project not loaded" when exporting Ant build files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 01:27:09 GMT 2024