Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » Blank screen while running SWTBot tests(Blank screen while running SWTBot tests)
Blank screen while running SWTBot tests [message #485146] Thu, 10 September 2009 15:40
M. K. is currently offline M. K.Friend
Hi, I'm new to using SWTBot. I have been periodically getting what I call the 'white screen of death'. I haven't been able to figure out if it's due to certain syntax or if it's because I'm testing a GUI interface to the mainframe. Tends to happen more often manipulating tree views.

The test script will open up a new Eclipse image, go through a few steps, and then the whole screen will just go blank for a few seconds. After that the script picks up where it was and continues running. My results vary so I have no clue what's going on. Some scripts never get it, it happens randomly in others, and some all the time.

I'm running under Eclipse 3.5 Galileo with the SWTBot build from 7/17/09. I can't figure out how to use debug and don't even have a log to give you since that isn't setup. The link is broken to your

http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.swtbot /trunk/org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.test/src/log4j.xml

file.

Michelle
Previous Topic:Can I test Dialogs in swtbot
Next Topic:Using global variables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 17:21:54 GMT 2024