Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How to create filter for setting visible only specific parts of the diagram?
How to create filter for setting visible only specific parts of the diagram? [message #483029] Sat, 29 August 2009 14:27 Go to next message
Ivo Petkov is currently offline Ivo PetkovFriend
Hi All,

I've been digging two days for this, but without success.
Lest say that in my diagram the nodes and connections have functional, resource usage, time usage, behavioral information.
I need to have buttons on the toolbar, so when one of them is pressed in the diagram only for example the parts related to time usage to be visible.

Can you please advise me, how can I accomplish this?
Is there any filter mechanism I can use?
Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Ivo
Re: How to create filter for setting visible only specific parts of the diagram? [message #483054 is a reply to message #483029] Sun, 30 August 2009 14:17 Go to previous message
Ivo Petkov is currently offline Ivo PetkovFriend
I managed to have some working version of this, but I don't know if it the best way to do it.

I created pulldown toolbar button and in the handler I get the GraphicalViewer of the ActiveEditor and iterate over its editparts.

Previous Topic:How to sort properties and property categories in Properties View
Next Topic:How to set the default location in New Wizard for GMF plug-in
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:58:20 GMT 2024