Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Several Images in one table cell
Several Images in one table cell [message #467611] Wed, 01 February 2006 21:35 Go to next message
Daniel is currently offline DanielFriend
Messages: 34
Registered: July 2009
Member
I would like to add more then one image to a table cell. I couldn't find any hints how to do that. All I can do is add one image and some text, but not more then one image.

Any idea?
Thanks, Daniel
Re: Several Images in one table cell [message #467620 is a reply to message #467611] Wed, 01 February 2006 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lorenz Maierhofer is currently offline Lorenz MaierhoferFriend
Messages: 88
Registered: July 2009
Member
I am unsure if a solution for the SWT Table exists.

If you choose to use KTable, this is possible.
However, you would have to implement your own renderer (which gives you
maximum flexibility since you can directly access the GC).


Daniel wrote:
> I would like to add more then one image to a table cell. I couldn't find any hints how to do that. All I can do is add one image and some text, but not more then one image.
>
> Any idea?
> Thanks, Daniel
Re: Several Images in one table cell [message #467789 is a reply to message #467620] Mon, 06 February 2006 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: daniel.flueck.whitesands.ch

Ok, thanks. I'll have a look at KTable.

But some more questions arised in the last days:

1) If I use different images of different size in the same table, all
images are resized to the first one set in the table. Is there any
way around that?

2) As soon as I use images in any column, my first column gets some
extra space for an image. Even if I never set an image in the first
column. Is this common behaviour?

Thanks, Daniel


Lorenz Maierhofer wrote:
> I am unsure if a solution for the SWT Table exists.
>
> If you choose to use KTable, this is possible.
> However, you would have to implement your own renderer (which gives you
> maximum flexibility since you can directly access the GC).
>
>
> Daniel wrote:
>
>> I would like to add more then one image to a table cell. I couldn't
>> find any hints how to do that. All I can do is add one image and some
>> text, but not more then one image.
>>
>> Any idea?
>> Thanks, Daniel
Re: Several Images in one table cell [message #467793 is a reply to message #467789] Mon, 06 February 2006 19:38 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: hoeggerand.post.ch

Hi Daniel
1) This issue is handled by your hacking tricks. Compute the cell size
out of your images and set it to the table.
2) This is a well known issue (it is also not possible to adjust the
first column SWT.CENTER). My hint is to not use the first column. Set
the first column to a width of 0 and fill your data up from the second
column
To your source question:
Do not waste any time into displaying more than one img in one column,
it is not provided.

cu andy


Daniel Fl├╝ck wrote:
> Ok, thanks. I'll have a look at KTable.
>
> But some more questions arised in the last days:
>
> 1) If I use different images of different size in the same table, all
> images are resized to the first one set in the table. Is there any
> way around that?
>
> 2) As soon as I use images in any column, my first column gets some
> extra space for an image. Even if I never set an image in the first
> column. Is this common behaviour?
>
> Thanks, Daniel
>
>
> Lorenz Maierhofer wrote:
>
>> I am unsure if a solution for the SWT Table exists.
>>
>> If you choose to use KTable, this is possible.
>> However, you would have to implement your own renderer (which gives
>> you maximum flexibility since you can directly access the GC).
>>
>>
>> Daniel wrote:
>>
>>> I would like to add more then one image to a table cell. I couldn't
>>> find any hints how to do that. All I can do is add one image and some
>>> text, but not more then one image.
>>>
>>> Any idea?
>>> Thanks, Daniel
Previous Topic:Image button with text
Next Topic:Embedding objects in styledtext - Snippet 212 questions
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Dec 16 04:26:40 GMT 2019

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01850 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top