Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Check in Table Editor
Check in Table Editor [message #458981] Thu, 28 July 2005 08:04 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: vducloux.cosmosbay-vectis.com

Hi, I'm developping an table Editor based on this article:

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Table-viewer/table_v iewer.html

For time being I'm trying to do exactly the same as this tutorial but I
get a weird result for the checkbox !!

Instead of having a normal check box, i get some type of small red square...
here is a cap :

http://leplusnet.free.fr/images/forums/TableEditor-01.gif

I've done exactly the same thing, have I missed something ???

thanks for the help in advance ...

Victor
Re: Check in Table Editor [message #459085 is a reply to message #458981] Mon, 01 August 2005 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: vducloux.cosmosbay-vectis.com

Please, does anyone have an idea ???

thanks,
victor

Ducloux Victor wrote:
> Hi, I'm developping an table Editor based on this article:
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Table-viewer/table_v iewer.html
>
> For time being I'm trying to do exactly the same as this tutorial but I
> get a weird result for the checkbox !!
>
> Instead of having a normal check box, i get some type of small red
> square...
> here is a cap :
>
> http://leplusnet.free.fr/images/forums/TableEditor-01.gif
>
> I've done exactly the same thing, have I missed something ???
>
> thanks for the help in advance ...
>
> Victor
Re: Check in Table Editor [message #459087 is a reply to message #459085] Mon, 01 August 2005 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: sunil_kamath.nohotspammail.com

"Ducloux Victor" <vducloux@cosmosbay-vectis.com> wrote in message
news:dclg4a$gcc$1@news.eclipse.org...
> Please, does anyone have an idea ???
>
> thanks,
> victor
>
> Ducloux Victor wrote:
>> Hi, I'm developping an table Editor based on this article:
>>
>> http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Table-viewer/table_v iewer.html
>>
>> For time being I'm trying to do exactly the same as this tutorial but I
>> get a weird result for the checkbox !!
>>
>> Instead of having a normal check box, i get some type of small red
>> square...
>> here is a cap :
>>
>> http://leplusnet.free.fr/images/forums/TableEditor-01.gif
>>
>> I've done exactly the same thing, have I missed something ???
>>
>> thanks for the help in advance ...

Your checkbox images are missing.
---
Sunil
Re: Check in Table Editor [message #459099 is a reply to message #458981] Mon, 01 August 2005 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew is currently offline AndrewFriend
Messages: 17
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Ducloux Victor wrote:
> Hi, I'm developping an table Editor based on this article:
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Table-viewer/table_v iewer.html
>
> For time being I'm trying to do exactly the same as this tutorial but I
> get a weird result for the checkbox !!
>
> Instead of having a normal check box, i get some type of small red
> square...
> here is a cap :
>
> http://leplusnet.free.fr/images/forums/TableEditor-01.gif
>
> I've done exactly the same thing, have I missed something ???
>
> thanks for the help in advance ...
>
> Victor
Hi Victor

I had the same problem and battled for quite awhile. I eventually
succeeded by storing the icons directory under the same folder/directory
as my source code. If this is correct or not is a question perhaps some
other people could comment on, but it works never the less. Good luck
Cheers
Drew
Re: Check in Table Editor [message #459104 is a reply to message #459099] Tue, 02 August 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew is currently offline AndrewFriend
Messages: 17
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Oops forgot to say I used my own icons.
Re: Check in Table Editor [message #459115 is a reply to message #459087] Tue, 02 August 2005 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: vducloux.cosmosbay-vectis.com

Sunil Kamath wrote:
> "Ducloux Victor" <vducloux@cosmosbay-vectis.com> wrote in message
> news:dclg4a$gcc$1@news.eclipse.org...
>
>>Please, does anyone have an idea ???
>>
>>thanks,
>>victor
>>
>>Ducloux Victor wrote:
>>
>>>Hi, I'm developping an table Editor based on this article:
>>>
>>> http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Table-viewer/table_v iewer.html
>>>
>>>For time being I'm trying to do exactly the same as this tutorial but I
>>>get a weird result for the checkbox !!
>>>
>>>Instead of having a normal check box, i get some type of small red
>>>square...
>>>here is a cap :
>>>
>>>http://leplusnet.free.fr/images/forums/TableEditor-01.gif
>>>
>>>I've done exactly the same thing, have I missed something ???
>>>
>>>thanks for the help in advance ...
>
>
> Your checkbox images are missing.
> ---
> Sunil
>
>


Hi sunil,
are there any default eclipse/swy checkBox images ??

If yes, where can I get them ?

thanks,

Victor
Re: Check in Table Editor [message #459144 is a reply to message #459115] Tue, 02 August 2005 14:28 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: sunil_kamath.nohotspammail.com

"Ducloux Victor" <vducloux@cosmosbay-vectis.com> wrote in message
news:dcnoud$g2v$1@news.eclipse.org...
>

>>
>> Your checkbox images are missing.
>> ---
>> Sunil
>
>
> Hi sunil,
> are there any default eclipse/swy checkBox images ??
>
I don't know. Why don't you look in the source code of the original SWT
example?
---
Sunil
Previous Topic:Problems with CellEditor
Next Topic:Help! Dialog and SWT_AWT
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 28 21:25:43 GMT 2020

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02143 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top