Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Bilinear scaling
Bilinear scaling [message #454494] Fri, 22 April 2005 19:06 Go to next message
Jens Rossbach is currently offline Jens RossbachFriend
Messages: 14
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Does SWT provide functionality for scaling an image using bilinear filtering?


Jens
Re: Bilinear scaling [message #454495 is a reply to message #454494] Fri, 22 April 2005 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Philippe Marschall is currently offline Philippe MarschallFriend
Messages: 121
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Jens Rossbach wrote:
> Does SWT provide functionality for scaling an image using bilinear filtering?

Afaik no, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
But you can still use Java2D, it even offers bicubic filtering
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-2dswt/
Re: Bilinear scaling [message #454501 is a reply to message #454495] Sat, 23 April 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jens Rossbach is currently offline Jens RossbachFriend
Messages: 14
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
But how can I use image data of Java2D in SWT widgets?

Jens


Philippe Marschall schrieb:
> Jens Rossbach wrote:
>
>>Does SWT provide functionality for scaling an image using bilinear filtering?
>
>
> Afaik no, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
> But you can still use Java2D, it even offers bicubic filtering
> http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-2dswt/
Re: Bilinear scaling [message #454502 is a reply to message #454501] Sat, 23 April 2005 09:27 Go to previous message
Jens Rossbach is currently offline Jens RossbachFriend
Messages: 14
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Sorry, I missed the link. I should read more carefully. ;-)

Jens

Jens Rossbach schrieb:
> But how can I use image data of Java2D in SWT widgets?
>
> Jens
>
>
> Philippe Marschall schrieb:
>
>>Jens Rossbach wrote:
>>
>>
>>>Does SWT provide functionality for scaling an image using bilinear filtering?
>>
>>
>>Afaik no, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
>>But you can still use Java2D, it even offers bicubic filtering
>>http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-2dswt/
Previous Topic:stable eclipse 3.1M6 for AMD64
Next Topic:eclipse doesn't load button images
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Mar 02 04:28:26 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01919 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top