Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » TableEditor Question
TableEditor Question [message #448653] Wed, 12 January 2005 20:17 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: ngodotson.gmail.com

Hi All,
Is there any way to specify the table item height, when inserting custom
widgets through the TableEditor? I have gone through the Table,
TableEditor and TableItem docs, but I don't see any function that would
accomplish this. I've notice when I add my custom widget in the table,
the widget gets clipped in the bottom region. Any help would be
appreciated!

Thanks,
Son
Re: TableEditor Question [message #448694 is a reply to message #448653] Thu, 13 January 2005 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Veronika Irvine is currently offline Veronika IrvineFriend
Messages: 1272
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
TableItem height is determined by the height of the images and the height of
the font of the Table. There is no way to specify a row height.

"Son" <ngodotson@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:cs40lk$hch$1@www.eclipse.org...
> Hi All,
> Is there any way to specify the table item height, when inserting custom
> widgets through the TableEditor? I have gone through the Table,
> TableEditor and TableItem docs, but I don't see any function that would
> accomplish this. I've notice when I add my custom widget in the table,
> the widget gets clipped in the bottom region. Any help would be
> appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
> Son
>
Re: TableEditor Question [message #448746 is a reply to message #448694] Thu, 13 January 2005 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: ngodotson.gmail.com

Thanks Veronika, I will find a work around based on your suggestions.
Also, will SWT support TableItem height in the future?

Son

Veronika Irvine wrote:

> TableItem height is determined by the height of the images and the height of
> the font of the Table. There is no way to specify a row height.

> "Son" <ngodotson@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:cs40lk$hch$1@www.eclipse.org...
>> Hi All,
>> Is there any way to specify the table item height, when inserting custom
>> widgets through the TableEditor? I have gone through the Table,
>> TableEditor and TableItem docs, but I don't see any function that would
>> accomplish this. I've notice when I add my custom widget in the table,
>> the widget gets clipped in the bottom region. Any help would be
>> appreciated!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Son
>>
Re: TableEditor Question [message #448882 is a reply to message #448746] Fri, 14 January 2005 17:36 Go to previous message
Veronika Irvine is currently offline Veronika IrvineFriend
Messages: 1272
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
The Windows native table widget does not support this so I do not think this
will change.

"Son" <ngodotson@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:cs6aqq$qr6$1@www.eclipse.org...
> Thanks Veronika, I will find a work around based on your suggestions.
> Also, will SWT support TableItem height in the future?
>
> Son
>
> Veronika Irvine wrote:
>
>> TableItem height is determined by the height of the images and the height
>> of the font of the Table. There is no way to specify a row height.
>
>> "Son" <ngodotson@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:cs40lk$hch$1@www.eclipse.org...
>>> Hi All,
>>> Is there any way to specify the table item height, when inserting
>>> custom widgets through the TableEditor? I have gone through the Table,
>>> TableEditor and TableItem docs, but I don't see any function that would
>>> accomplish this. I've notice when I add my custom widget in the table,
>>> the widget gets clipped in the bottom region. Any help would be
>>> appreciated!
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Son
>>>
>
>
Previous Topic:Setting source of SelectionEvent
Next Topic:Fill JFace TableViewer from background Thread
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Nov 20 07:36:38 GMT 2019

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01804 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top