Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Dolphin Web Browser, based on org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser
Dolphin Web Browser, based on org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser [message #447146] Thu, 09 December 2004 06:34 Go to next message
Bernhard Fastenrath is currently offline Bernhard FastenrathFriend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
I'm writing a general purpose web browser around the
org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser widget.
The project can be found at http://dolphin.sourceforge.net/.

It currently has difficulties showing its own homepage because
there's a flash animation from peta.org that causes refresh
problems.
Opening new frames with SWT Browser. [message #447247 is a reply to message #447146] Thu, 09 December 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bernhard Fastenrath is currently offline Bernhard FastenrathFriend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
By the way: SWT Browser on SuSE Linux 9.1 with Mozilla 1.6 seems to
loose open requests for links that should open in new frames.

Bernhard Fastenrath wrote:

> I'm writing a general purpose web browser around the
> org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser widget.
> The project can be found at http://dolphin.sourceforge.net/.
>
> It currently has difficulties showing its own homepage because
> there's a flash animation from peta.org that causes refresh
> problems.
http.proxyHost property and SWT Browser [message #447249 is a reply to message #447247] Fri, 10 December 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bernhard Fastenrath is currently offline Bernhard FastenrathFriend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
The SWT Browser widget ignores the properties http.proxyHost
and http.proxyPort. Is that going to change or will there be
another possibility to modify the web proxy used by the widget?

Is there a roadmap somewhere to find out how to help in developing
the SWT Browser widget? I might be able to help on MacOS X, Linux
and, maybe, Windows, if that's required.

Bernhard Fastenrath wrote:
>
> By the way: SWT Browser on SuSE Linux 9.1 with Mozilla 1.6 seems to
> loose open requests for links that should open in new frames.
>
> Bernhard Fastenrath wrote:
>
>> I'm writing a general purpose web browser around the
>> org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser widget.
>> The project can be found at http://dolphin.sourceforge.net/.
>>
>> It currently has difficulties showing its own homepage because
>> there's a flash animation from peta.org that causes refresh
>> problems.
Re: http.proxyHost property and SWT Browser [message #447253 is a reply to message #447249] Fri, 10 December 2004 14:57 Go to previous message
Veronika Irvine is currently offline Veronika IrvineFriend
Messages: 1272
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Please enter a bug report against Platform SWT.

"Bernhard Fastenrath" <Bernhard.Fastenrath@web.de> wrote in message
news:cpaqn3$n11$1@www.eclipse.org...
>
> The SWT Browser widget ignores the properties http.proxyHost
> and http.proxyPort. Is that going to change or will there be
> another possibility to modify the web proxy used by the widget?
>
> Is there a roadmap somewhere to find out how to help in developing
> the SWT Browser widget? I might be able to help on MacOS X, Linux
> and, maybe, Windows, if that's required.
>
> Bernhard Fastenrath wrote:
> >
>> By the way: SWT Browser on SuSE Linux 9.1 with Mozilla 1.6 seems to
>> loose open requests for links that should open in new frames.
>>
>> Bernhard Fastenrath wrote:
>>
>>> I'm writing a general purpose web browser around the
>>> org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser widget.
>>> The project can be found at http://dolphin.sourceforge.net/.
>>>
>>> It currently has difficulties showing its own homepage because
>>> there's a flash animation from peta.org that causes refresh
>>> problems.
Previous Topic:SWTWorkbench
Next Topic:Trackers / Rubber bands
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 28 12:17:04 GMT 2020

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02018 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top