Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] CDO sources workspace setup under Linux
[CDO] CDO sources workspace setup under Linux [message #431592] Sat, 18 July 2009 11:59 Go to next message
Kai Schlamp is currently offline Kai SchlampFriend
Messages: 344
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Eike, as we already discussed some time, when setting up the workspace with the provided
SetupWorkspace under Linux, it fails cause SetupWorkspace.java can't unpack tar.gz files.
If you would add org.apache.ant as a referenced library to develop.setup, then I could implement
that also a tar.gz file is handled correctly.

Regards,
Kai
Re: [CDO] CDO sources workspace setup under Linux [message #431593 is a reply to message #431592] Sat, 18 July 2009 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kai Schlamp is currently offline Kai SchlampFriend
Messages: 344
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Or better to say ... I just need ant.jar

Kai Schlamp wrote:
> Eike, as we already discussed some time, when setting up the workspace
> with the provided SetupWorkspace under Linux, it fails cause
> SetupWorkspace.java can't unpack tar.gz files.
> If you would add org.apache.ant as a referenced library to
> develop.setup, then I could implement that also a tar.gz file is handled
> correctly.
>
> Regards,
> Kai
Re: [CDO] CDO sources workspace setup under Linux [message #431594 is a reply to message #431593] Sat, 18 July 2009 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Messages: 6457
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Kai Schlamp schrieb:
> Or better to say ... I just need ant.jar
Can you file a bugzilla with the patch?
I'd be happy to apply it ;-)

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper


>
> Kai Schlamp wrote:
>> Eike, as we already discussed some time, when setting up the
>> workspace with the provided SetupWorkspace under Linux, it fails
>> cause SetupWorkspace.java can't unpack tar.gz files.
>> If you would add org.apache.ant as a referenced library to
>> develop.setup, then I could implement that also a tar.gz file is
>> handled correctly.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kai


Re: [CDO] CDO sources workspace setup under Linux [message #431615 is a reply to message #431594] Sat, 18 July 2009 13:36 Go to previous message
Kai Schlamp is currently offline Kai SchlampFriend
Messages: 344
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=283928

Eike Stepper wrote:
> Kai Schlamp schrieb:
>> Or better to say ... I just need ant.jar
> Can you file a bugzilla with the patch?
> I'd be happy to apply it ;-)
>
> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>
>
>> Kai Schlamp wrote:
>>> Eike, as we already discussed some time, when setting up the
>>> workspace with the provided SetupWorkspace under Linux, it fails
>>> cause SetupWorkspace.java can't unpack tar.gz files.
>>> If you would add org.apache.ant as a referenced library to
>>> develop.setup, then I could implement that also a tar.gz file is
>>> handled correctly.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Kai
Previous Topic:Distinguishing between XMIException
Next Topic:[CDO] CDO sources and "Unsatisfied version constraint"
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Dec 09 13:00:32 GMT 2019

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01643 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top