Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » ATL :
ATL : [message #40961] Wed, 23 May 2007 13:19 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: yassin_chkouri.yahoo.fr

hi,
when i lunch my application with ATL i have the good result and when i
lunch it with command line i have same links not good.
I use command line donne by Denis :
may be the error comes from :
when i lunch the application with alt i use one metamodel(the in and the
out is the same)
and when i use the command lines am obligated to give the in metamodel and
the out metamodel.
some one can help me plaise
thank's in advance
Re: [ATL] : command line problem [message #41118 is a reply to message #40961] Wed, 23 May 2007 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend
Messages: 147
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Chkouri med yassin schreef:
> hi,
> when i lunch my application with ATL i have the good result and when i
> lunch it with command line i have same links not good.
> I use command line donne by Denis :
> may be the error comes from :
> when i lunch the application with alt i use one metamodel(the in and the
> out is the same)
> and when i use the command lines am obligated to give the in metamodel
> and the out metamodel.
> some one can help me plaise
> thank's in advance
>

The command line interface loads meta-models with the same ID (e.g.
"UML") only once. When you launch via the command line interface, it
should say something like this:

"Input metamodel UML @
org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@1ed166 not yet loaded -
loading from
.../../../uml1cs-transformations/metamodels/M2_DiagramInterc hangeModel.ecore "

This line should occur *only once* in your launch.

If this is all ok, you may want to verify that your launch parameters
are exactly the same for the Eclipse launch config and the command line
launch config.

Regards,
Dennis
Re: [ATL] : command line problem [message #41271 is a reply to message #41118] Thu, 24 May 2007 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: yassin_chkouri.yahoo.fr

when I launch the command line , this is messages posted in the console :
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------
--trans file:/home/chkouri/workspace/arl/BipOptimisation/timedToUnti med.asm
--in IN=waterflow2.model
bip=/home/chkouri/workspace/arl/bipMetamodel/bip/bip.ecore EMF
Input metamodel bip @ org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@99681b not
yet loaded - loading from
/home/chkouri/workspace/arl/bipMetamodel/bip/bip.ecore
Referenced extents: []
Using input metamodel bip : MOF
Loading input model IN from waterflow2.model
Referenced extents: []
Using input model IN : bip
--out OUT=coucou.model
bip=/home/chkouri/workspace/arl/bipMetamodel/bip/bip.ecore EMF
Using output metamodel bip : MOF
Creating new model OUT for output
Starting model transformation
file:/home/chkouri/workspace/arl/BipOptimisation/timedToUnti med.asm
........
Model transformation done
Wrote coucou.model
------------------------------------------------------------ --------
the out model"coucou.model" contains same reference not correct.
when i lunch it with ATL is correct
Re: [ATL] : command line problem [message #41485 is a reply to message #41271] Thu, 24 May 2007 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend
Messages: 147
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
yassin schreef:
> when I launch the command line , this is messages posted in the console :
> ------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------
> --trans file:/home/chkouri/workspace/arl/BipOptimisation/timedToUnti med.asm
> --in IN=waterflow2.model
> bip=/home/chkouri/workspace/arl/bipMetamodel/bip/bip.ecore EMF
> Input metamodel bip @ org.atl.eclipse.engine.AtlEMFModelHandler@99681b
> not yet loaded - loading from
> /home/chkouri/workspace/arl/bipMetamodel/bip/bip.ecore
> Referenced extents: []
> Using input metamodel bip : MOF
> Loading input model IN from waterflow2.model
> Referenced extents: []
> Using input model IN : bip
> --out OUT=coucou.model
> bip=/home/chkouri/workspace/arl/bipMetamodel/bip/bip.ecore EMF
> Using output metamodel bip : MOF
> Creating new model OUT for output
> Starting model transformation
> file:/home/chkouri/workspace/arl/BipOptimisation/timedToUnti med.asm
> .......
> Model transformation done
> Wrote coucou.model
> ------------------------------------------------------------ --------
> the out model"coucou.model" contains same reference not correct.
> when i lunch it with ATL is correct
>

I can't compare above command line launch config to your Eclipse launch
config, but I trust you checked that they are the same?

Could you see whether you have "allow inter-model references" enabled in
Eclipse? If not, try enabling that option and see if the error also
occurs in Eclipse now (the command line interface always sets allow
inter-model references to true).

Dennis
Re: [ATL] : command line problem [message #41541 is a reply to message #41485] Thu, 24 May 2007 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: yassin_chkouri.yahoo.fr

you are right , when I launch my application in eclipse the box “allow
inter-model references” is not activate. when i activate the box i had the
same result.
how can i change in the command line interface "allow inter-model
references" to FALSE.

Thanks for your help Dennis
Re: [ATL] : command line problem [message #41561 is a reply to message #41541] Thu, 24 May 2007 16:53 Go to previous message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend
Messages: 147
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
yassin schreef:
> you are right , when I launch my application in eclipse the box �allow
> inter-model references� is not activate. when i activate the box i had
> the same result.
> how can i change in the command line interface "allow inter-model
> references" to FALSE.
>
> Thanks for your help Dennis
>
>

Ah, that would be bug #146756 :
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=146756

It should be fixed in CVS, but that may not help you now ;-). If you
have the source code of the command line interface (Main.java), you can
change line 226-227 and 272-273, where it says:

if (inputModel instanceof ASMEMFModel)
((ASMEMFModel)inputModel).setCheckSameModel(false);

Just comment out these lines, and inter-model references are not allowed.

Dennis
Previous Topic:Enumeration data type
Next Topic:[ATL] How to transform a Model contain in a XML document
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Jan 21 16:05:25 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01357 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top