Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Explanations about model2doc
Explanations about model2doc [message #1865052] Thu, 25 April 2024 08:32 Go to next message
Antoine Dubost is currently offline Antoine DubostFriend
Hello,
With model2doc I'd like to output a list of arrays: one array per model element (in this case simple types), in columns we'd like either standard element properties, or tag values because the element is stereotyped.
I can't do it because I only know how to make one array with properties and tags, but only for all elements, instead of one array per type.
Furthermore, this single array only seems to be possible on papyrus elements, not on elements according to their stereotypes.
Do you have any idea how I could make this work?

Regards,

Antoine
Re: Explanations about model2doc [message #1865064 is a reply to message #1865052] Thu, 25 April 2024 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello Antoine,
please could you attach an example of model with an exemple of the expected result to help us to understand your need.

I think you should be able to filter elements by their applied stereotypes with the Expression "IsTypeOfStereotypeExpression" like shown in the attached snapshot.

index.php/fa/44178/0/
Regards,
Vincent
  • Attachment: snapshot.png
    (Size: 27.02KB, Downloaded 70 times)
Re: Explanations about model2doc [message #1865289 is a reply to message #1865064] Tue, 30 April 2024 06:59 Go to previous message
Antoine Dubost is currently offline Antoine DubostFriend
Thank you for the reply !

Antoine
Previous Topic:can Papyrus support sysmlv2?
Next Topic:Generate uml from java code in papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 19:21:35 GMT 2024