Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Corrosion » Getting the full Rust installer package for a network isolated system.(Getting the full Rust installer package for a network isolated system.)
Getting the full Rust installer package for a network isolated system. [message #1863470] Sat, 03 February 2024 19:14 Go to next message
Darrell Hughes is currently offline Darrell HughesFriend
(I created a header topic for RUST that this should be moved underneath.)

I need to download the eclipse installer for RUST will all SDKs for installation on a fully network isolated system. The current link is broken for the zip and I cannot seem to browse the ftp file location to find the updated package. Please help provide the access to the build locations to collect a complete Eclipse-Rust installer.
Re: Getting the full Rust installer package for a network isolated system. [message #1863472 is a reply to message #1863470] Sun, 04 February 2024 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

What's the current link, or at least, where did you see the link you think is the current one?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: Getting the full Rust installer package for a network isolated system. [message #1863473 is a reply to message #1863472] Sun, 04 February 2024 06:55 Go to previous message
Darrell Hughes is currently offline Darrell HughesFriend
Attached is the screen shot for the RUST page.

The primary page (Rust_page.jpg) is this:

https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/2021-03/m1/eclipse-ide-rust-developers

The link for the package (Rust_package_page.jpg) is this:

https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/epp/downloads/release/2021-03/M1/eclipse-rust-2021-03-M1-win32-x86_64.zip

Thank you
Previous Topic:Rust IDE/SDKs
Next Topic:How to rerun rust program using shortcut.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 09:42:55 GMT 2024