Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Change the value of a handle.(Change the value of a handle to select pins dinamically)
Change the value of a handle. [message #1863403] Wed, 31 January 2024 17:52 Go to next message
André Soçva is currently offline André SoçvaFriend
Hello, i want to make a block with multiples outputs to use with my RT1060. But my customer want to make the definition of the pins dinamically. To do that, i think in a way, write in the OUTPUT the string "QX[1,1]". QX is the output block, the numbers in the brackets is the GPIO_BASE and the GPIO_PIN.
In the software, i can find the handle of the block and this string. What i need to do is change the name of the handle to "QX". That's a way to do that?. Separate the value of the GPIO_BASE and GPIO_PIN i geti it.
In the first image i have the block.
In the second image i find the place where the string is save, but i don't know how can i change the string.
Re: Change the value of a handle. [message #1863406 is a reply to message #1863403] Wed, 31 January 2024 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

I'm not sure if I understand your question fully. But normally you need to create one handle per pin. and map each pin to one of your strings of your NXP block. The rest should be done by our framework. you can look at the Wago module how there it is done.
Re: Change the value of a handle. [message #1863407 is a reply to message #1863406] Wed, 31 January 2024 18:14 Go to previous message
André Soçva is currently offline André SoçvaFriend
Yes Alois, that way worked. I use the block in the image and the definition of this block is dinamically. But the problem is my customer want a block with multiple outputs and each output must be dinamically selected. But i don't know how to define the GPIO_BASE and GPIO_PIN dinamically. I think this way.
Previous Topic:HTTP request with parameters
Next Topic:Build 4diac FORTE for Multiple Target (aarch64, aarch64 with musl, x86_64, x86_w64) on WSL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:54:18 GMT 2024