Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Tab and vertical size
Tab and vertical size [message #1862099] Mon, 13 November 2023 08:28 Go to next message
Dmitry Dukhov is currently offline Dmitry DukhovFriend
Hi all
There is a problem
I have a TabFolder, one of which includes a text field and the second one includes a table.
If the table has many rows, the table takes up all the vertical space unless I limit the vertical size of the parent composite.
Can i make second tab with table has the same vertical size as first Tab ?
Dmitry
Re: Tab and vertical size [message #1862144 is a reply to message #1862099] Wed, 15 November 2023 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sebastian Habenicht is currently offline Sebastian HabenichtFriend
I do not know how you set up the TabFolder and the TabItem controls, but they will have the same height when you define a height for the TabFolder - e.g. when the TabFolder's parent has GridLayout, set

- GridDataFactory.fillDefaults().grab(false, true).applyTo(tabFolder); or (if not all the available vertical space should be used by the TabFolder)
- GridDataFactory.fillDefaults().hint(SWT.DEFAULT, 300).applyTo(tabFolder);

The table will be created with a vertical scrollbar. If you use a Composite as parent of the table, the table's GridData also needs height definition, e.g. grabExcessVerticalSpace = true.

Regards
Sebastian
Re: Tab and vertical size [message #1862205 is a reply to message #1862144] Fri, 17 November 2023 09:30 Go to previous message
Dmitry Dukhov is currently offline Dmitry DukhovFriend
yes you're right
we have to determine height in advance
Previous Topic:How to add apple-touch-icon?
Next Topic:Css and fonts size
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 01:46:53 GMT 2024