Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Proposals » Eclipse Sumo » individual Pedestrian ignoring red lights(Pedestiran Model Railway crossing )
individual Pedestrian ignoring red lights [message #1860369] Tue, 01 August 2023 12:32 Go to next message
Martin Hoibik is currently offline Martin HoibikFriend
Hello,

i'm new to sumo and tried to modify the pedestrians behavior in SUMO to get a pedestrian NOT to wait infront of an railway crossing to get the signal green.

The parameter "jmDriveAfterRedTime" seems only to work for roads or vehicles on roads.

I treid following via an additional xml-file:

<person id="ped1" depart="0" color="yellow" departLane="random" speedFactor="1.0" jmDriveAfterRedTime="10" impatience="-2">
<walk edges="252291183#4 775504599#0 775504599#2 775504600#0"/>
</person>

What is the easiest way for reaching an singal-ignoring behavior?
Or to deactivate the signal ?

Has somebody a recommendation?
An attribute Speedfactor was accepted by the addtional person model so i guess that the "jmDrive.." does not work for this.

Another thing what i was trying is to make the person walk througt the railway somewhere else then at the crossing with "impatience"

...sumo.dlr.de/docs/Specification/Persons.html

Thank you!
Re: individual Pedestrian ignoring red lights [message #1861376 is a reply to message #1860369] Mon, 09 October 2023 20:27 Go to previous message
Jack Jones is currently offline Jack JonesFriend
You can create a custom traffic light logic in your network to make the railway crossing always green for pedestrians. This involves editing your network's traffic light logic files (e.g., .add.xml) to modify the signal control logic. You can set the railway crossing's signal to always show green for pedestrians. This approach requires a good understanding of SUMO's traffic light logic and might be a bit complex.
Previous Topic:Adding a Lane Changing / Lane Forwarding model
Next Topic:MAPE of edges mismatch
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 08:56:18 GMT 2024