Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Error with FORTE and 4DIAC(No bootloader found)
Error with FORTE and 4DIAC [message #1860026] Wed, 12 July 2023 05:14 Go to next message
Seba Auca is currently offline Seba AucaFriend
When I run forte.exe it comes out like the first image

Then when I try to put deploy in the 4diac, it closes the connection and does not compile.

I have tried everything, I installed cmake, I did the steps, I changed and added lines in the CMakeList, and I did everything but no option works for me, what can I do?
  • Attachment: 12.PNG
    (Size: 15.49KB, Downloaded 45 times)
Re: Error with FORTE and 4DIAC [message #1860038 is a reply to message #1860026] Wed, 12 July 2023 20:04 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,

for me this is a perfect correct output of 4diac FORTE. As you can see on the left side this are info messages. Which help to see what is going on. The disconnect messages shows that 4diac IDE completed the deployment and therefore disconnects. If you now enable monitoring you should be able to interact with the running application.
Previous Topic:How does DIAC communicate with forte, and how do I control forte through Java
Next Topic:Suggestion for wider HW support
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:47:58 GMT 2024