Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Eclipse Layout Kernel » Error installing Kieler (to get Gml Importer)(Error during mvn install of Kieler--fetching piccolo from U of Maryland)
Error installing Kieler (to get Gml Importer) [message #1858579] Mon, 10 April 2023 02:21 Go to next message
Michael Lynott is currently offline Michael LynottFriend
As part of my project I would like to use the GmlImporter in the Kieler project to read in Gml graphs to process with Elk. I cloned "pragmatics", but when I perform mvn install in a Windows command window, I get an error message as shown in the attached file. The script attempts to install "edu.umd.cs.piccolo:jar:1.3.4.v202003330". I can find no reference to this jar in the "pragmatics" folder. I can find no reference to it online. Can you provide guidance about how to complete this install? Thank you.
Re: Error installing Kieler (to get Gml Importer) [message #1858602 is a reply to message #1858579] Tue, 11 April 2023 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sören Domrös is currently offline Sören DomrösFriend
We usually use an Oomph setup to install everything. Sadly this no longer exists only for the pragmatics but only for a pragmatics + semantics combination on the "Keith" stream in the semantics setup.
You can find the desired jar here as part of the klighd nightly update side.
Re: Error installing Kieler (to get Gml Importer) [message #1858609 is a reply to message #1858602] Tue, 11 April 2023 16:45 Go to previous message
Michael Lynott is currently offline Michael LynottFriend
I took an easier path, went to the pom file pragmatics/plugins.pom.xml and commented out the appropriate lines. That worked for me.
Thanks for the pointer though if I need that jar.
Previous Topic:Guidance on invoking AllCrossingsCounter
Next Topic:Issue with build/pom.xml
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 23:34:14 GMT 2024