|Maven build does not find xcore lib? [message #1858508]
||Wed, 05 April 2023 13:40
| Axel Guckelsberger
Registered: July 2009
I've just updated to JRE 17 and Tycho 3.0.4. Almost all builds are running fine again, except the DSL bundle.
I also applied the following version increments:
- ecore-xcore: updated from 1.11.0 to 1.24.0
- ecore-xcore-lib: updated from 1.4.0 to 1.7.0
- ecore-xtext: updated from 1.5.0 to 1.7.0
- emf: updated from 2.20.0 to 2.33.0
- emf-codegen: updated from 2.19.0 to 2.23.0
- emf-common: updated from 2.17.0 to 2.28.0
- mwe2: updated from 2.11.3 to 2.14.0
Here is the current error output:
Execution default of goal org.eclipse.xtext:xtext-maven-plugin:2.30.0:generate failed: Plugin org.eclipse.xtext:xtext-maven-plugin:2.30.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved:
Failed to collect dependencies at org.eclipse.xtext:xtext-maven-plugin:jar:2.30.0
No versions available for org.eclipse.emf:org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xcore.lib:jar:[1.7.0,2.0.0) within specified range -> [Help 1]
I found our that there seems to be a version 1.7.0 at https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xcore.lib. Do you have an idea what could be wrong here? Do I maybe need to downgrade something?
Thank you very much for your assistance.
[Updated on: Wed, 05 April 2023 13:41]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02094 seconds