Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Accordion field, height
Accordion field, height [message #1857904] Sun, 05 March 2023 12:15 Go to next message
Mr Robot is currently offline Mr RobotFriend
Hello,

What is best way to show fields in accordion group, for example TableField.

If I add TableField inside AbstractGroup formData of tableField is removed.

So I create TableField outside MainBox and setBody of AbstractGroup like:
setBody(new MyTableField()) ;

And when this is rendered, TableField is not show correctly, height is too small.
I can see only one row of table.

Even if I set height on TableField.

Re: Accordion field, height [message #1858142 is a reply to message #1857904] Fri, 17 March 2023 08:04 Go to previous message
Claudio Guglielmo is currently offline Claudio GuglielmoFriend
Hi,

A group is always as height as its content wants to be. Since a group does not use the logical grid layout, setting grid properties on the table field won't have any effect. Have you tried adding some rows? The table (and hence the group) should get bigger the more rows you add.
You can use inner classes to create the group and the table as you would do within a group box. But you can also create them outside as you tried, both should work.
If want want the table to be bigger without rows you could try using CSS and setting a min-height. Or you could wrap the TableField in a GroupBox. Because a GroupBox uses the logical grid, you should be able to use the grid properties of the TableField.
Previous Topic:Beans with CreateImmediately or which implement IPlatformListener
Next Topic:Gitlab CI/CD integration
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:05:25 GMT 2024