Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Migrating jgit from 5.6 to 6.4 problems.(Migrating jgit from 5.6 to 6.4 problems.)
Migrating jgit from 5.6 to 6.4 problems. [message #1857570] Wed, 15 February 2023 14:26 Go to next message
Osman Albarran is currently offline Osman AlbarranFriend
I just migrated my jgit version in my project from 5.6 to 6.4 because I was facing errors discussed in this thread https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jgit-dev/msg04005.html but now I have these problems where these classes are not found
import org.eclipse.jgit.transport.JschConfigSessionFactory
import org.eclipse.jgit.transport.OpenSshConfig

I haven been looking ways of solving this with new approach. I was wondering if someone had some documentation about it or have faced this problem.

Thanks in advanced
Re: Migrating jgit from 5.6 to 6.4 problems. [message #1858816 is a reply to message #1857570] Mon, 24 April 2023 13:24 Go to previous message
Matthias Sohn is currently offline Matthias SohnFriend
These classes were moved to the package org.eclipse.jgit.transport.ssh.jsch to avoid split packages
where multiple jars have classes in the same package.
If you want to use jgit with jsch you need to add the jsch and org.eclipse.jgit.ssh.jsch jars to the classpath.
Previous Topic:Double click in staging view doesn't open compare editor any more
Next Topic:Semaphore timeout when attempting to clone gitlab repository
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:01:49 GMT 2024