Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to find the <user guide> for drawing ALL kinds of UML Diagrams?(user guide)
How to find the <user guide> for drawing ALL kinds of UML Diagrams? [message #1857049] Sun, 15 January 2023 06:28 Go to next message
lv lvpeng is currently offline lv lvpengFriend
I'm a new user for Papyrus.
Now I'm tring to learn to use Papyrus to draw kinds of UML Diagrams.
In the 'help contents', I find there are only some kinds of UML Diagrams mentioned in the <papyrus guide--user guide> .

However,The other kinds of UML Diagrams, for example the 'ComponentDiagram'and'StateMachineDiagram' , I have not found the user guide to draw them , especially like the using for 'Links' and 'Nodes' in Pallete, and the Properties.

Could anyone please tell me where to find the <user guide> for drawing all kinds of UML Diagrams with Papyrus?
Thank you so much.
Re: How to find the <user guide> for drawing ALL kinds of UML Diagrams? [message #1857072 is a reply to message #1857049] Mon, 16 January 2023 09:17 Go to previous message
smaoui asma is currently offline smaoui asmaFriend
Hello,

Thank you for the attention you give to Papyrus.

In the same user guide page in the help content, https://help.eclipse.org/latest/index.jsp?nav=%2F66 you can find in the section "7.4.7.2 Diagrams related to classes" some directives on how to use the composite (Figure 46) and the state machine (Figure 47) diagrams.

The way you used to create the class and the use case diagrams are the same for all UML diagrams : i,e you have to drag and drop elements from the palette to create graphical elements in the diagram, or create a semantic (non graphical element) from the model Explorer view as explained in the 7.4 section : UML modeling, and then drag and drop semantic elements in the diagram.

hope it helps.
Asma
Previous Topic:papyrus 6.2.0.202205251022
Next Topic:how to import xmi into eclipse papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 15:37:41 GMT 2024