Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » If statement for edge creation not working as expected
If statement for edge creation not working as expected [message #1856438] Fri, 09 December 2022 20:57
Thomas Chiang is currently offline Thomas ChiangFriend
Hi all,

I'm trying to create an edge creation tool that will allow me to create an input relationship between 3 different classes. The source is always the same, we'll call it data. There are 2 possible targets; InPort or AtomicProcess.

I've set up some if statements in the edge creation tool that should allow it to change the setting of the target for the edge attachment based on the type that is seen by the mouse, as shown in the picture:
index.php/fa/42772/0/

However every time I try to create a connection I will get one of two errors:
Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.mcmaster.workflowplus.wfp.impl.InPortImpl cannot be cast to class org.mcmaster.workflowplus.wfp.Process (org.mcmaster.workflowplus.wfp.impl.InPortImpl and org.mcmaster.workflowplus.wfp.Process are in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @b01cd12)

or

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.mcmaster.workflowplus.wfp.impl.AtomicProcessImpl cannot be cast to class org.mcmaster.workflowplus.wfp.InPort (org.mcmaster.workflowplus.wfp.impl.AtomicProcessImpl and org.mcmaster.workflowplus.wfp.InPort are in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @b01cd12)

Not sure why this is the case, any help would be appreciated!
Previous Topic:porting sirius prototype from eclipse 3 to eclipse 4
Next Topic:Trying to push semantic source of edge to root of model
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:02:09 GMT 2024