Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » APP4MC » Amalthea Meta-Models(I am new learner, and working on a project, and need to understand meta-models very clearly and have some questions and need someone to contact)
Amalthea Meta-Models [message #1856430] Fri, 09 December 2022 10:44
Ibrahim Ozcan is currently offline Ibrahim OzcanFriend
Hello Dear App4mc users,

I am currently working on a project and I have spent quite time to understand Amalthea meta-model. I have some questions to clear my mind and if possible I want to know who I can contact(if there is someone willing to be contacted from Amalthea side).

I know that the user is able to define activity graph items under activity graph and a runnable has an activity graph. What I want to do is to show a runnable inside a component(from component`s model) can read and write labels. And want to show its relation with the component`s ports. There is a SenderReceiver Write/Read activity graph item which writes and reads a label and the user is able to choose a component port in properties section of the SenderReceiver Write/Read. However, I haven`t understood its exact relation with componentPort, and it is not specified in meta-models. Can someone clarify this for me please?

In addition, a runnable reads and writes labels by using LabelAccess or SenderReceiver Write/Read. However, I could not find a way to assign them to a local mode label. Why do I need to do it? Because inside a runnable. the user is able to define operations, conditions etc. by using the local mode labels. So, I think of it as a local variable in terms of programming language. Therefore, I should be able to show how the label that is being read by either Sender Receiver Read or LabelAccess is assigned to a local mode label, so that I can show a smooth data flow from a label(memory) to inside a runnable to manipulate data then send it back to a component port. (I assume components can contain runnables inside). Anyone knows how to do this?

I am a new learner about Amalthea, and want to make sure that I understand it clearly, and these questions are not clear on meta-models. Maybe the way I think is completely wrong, I don't know. I would appreciate if I can make contact with someone to discuss these questions.

Best,

Ibrahim
Previous Topic:Sw Model Element "Label"
Next Topic:app4mc.sim
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:47:47 GMT 2024