Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Contract Property must be set
Contract Property must be set [message #1855776] Wed, 02 November 2022 14:45 Go to next message
Larissa Hamann is currently offline Larissa HamannFriend
Hi everyone,

I have created contracts and used the WBS Model from the CHESS download page as an example. I have created Fromal properties for assumptions and guarantees and than created the contracts based on this in the according component.
I have a lots of errors here. One says:
Error The required feature 'chesscontract::ContractProperty::base_Slot' of 'ContractProperty' must be set.
The other says, the syntax of the formal properties is not correct. It's the same like the formal properties in the WBSI example.

I am using I'm using CHESS 1.0.0: Windows 64bit, Eclipse Platform Version Neon.3 (4.6.3) and Papyrus UML modeller Version 2.0.3.201703080851

The WBSI example you can find here: on https://websites.eclipseprojects.io/chess/download.html

Thank you!
Larissa
Re: Contract Property must be set [message #1855792 is a reply to message #1855776] Thu, 03 November 2022 12:44 Go to previous message
Pauline Deville is currently offline Pauline DevilleFriend
Hello,

This is a validation error, it seems that it depends on the CHESS profile definition. We cannot do anything on this point, you could ask a fix to the chess team. This is certainly a problem of mutiplicity of the extention end.

Best Regard,
Pauline
Previous Topic:Help with Papyrus New Install Old Workbench
Next Topic:SysML:Block tags missing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:30:24 GMT 2024