Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Advanced Scripting Environment (EASE) » How many core contributors/ maintainers are there for EASE(Need to know how risky it can be for a corporate to build up code that fully depends on EASE)
How many core contributors/ maintainers are there for EASE [message #1855737] Sat, 29 October 2022 21:07 Go to next message
Jamil Raichouni is currently offline Jamil RaichouniFriend
First I want to say many thanks for this cool project. It helps non Java developers to automate manx things in Eclipse or Tools that build on Eclipse (e. g. Capella).

My question:

The title and topic description says nearly all.
I see many (feels like all) questions/ messages etc. answered by Christian Pontesegger. Are there more core developers who fully understand and know the details of EASE and its codebase, way how it is deployed etc.?

Thanks,
Jamil
Re: How many core contributors/ maintainers are there for EASE [message #1855852 is a reply to message #1855737] Mon, 07 November 2022 18:45 Go to previous message
Christian Pontesegger is currently offline Christian PonteseggerFriend
Hi Jamil,
the main features of the project are implemented, most of the active development goes into fixing minor issues and to keep up with eclipse APIs which change from time to time. You can see the active commits on the project page [1], so you have to stick with me for the time being. On the mailing list you will find a few others around to answer questions (typically when I am too slow to react)

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.ease/who
Previous Topic:ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
Next Topic:Process standard input (Python)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:37:47 GMT 2024