Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » EGL+EGX, Type not found
EGL+EGX, Type not found [message #1855589] Fri, 21 October 2022 18:27 Go to next message
Yna Zhuang is currently offline Yna ZhuangFriend
I am currently creating a project that involves transform MindMap Model to Latex Model using ATL and generate the latter in latex format using EGL+EGX.

My MindMap metamodel is created using Xtext, and ecore model is generated from XText. While the metalmodel of Latex is directly created using ecore diagram.

When I am using EGX, I wrote:
` rule translate transform self: M!Latex {.....}`. The console keeps telling me that `Type M!Latex` not found. (I didn't even get to fiddle with EGL yet)

I have already, in the Run Configuration, added my latex model file and the metamodel is automatically added as well. (I made sure the name is also called M)

Just for debugging purposes, I tried adding my MindMap model into the run configuration and changed my EGX to `M!MindMap`. Everything works fine.

So I am really lost why EGX cannot find Latex but MindMap works fine ? They are both valid metamodels and with valid models created conforming to each metamodel.

I have not encountered any issue with my ATL transformation until now.

Any advice would really help! Thank you!
Re: EGL+EGX, Type not found [message #1855594 is a reply to message #1855589] Sat, 22 October 2022 08:50 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Yna,

Could you please share a minimal example we can use to reproduce the issue you are encountering?

Thanks,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:Accessing URIConverter and using mappings
Next Topic:Cast behaviour with Native types
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 23:16:12 GMT 2024