Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Cannot Load Classes(Nothing will load or work in Eclipse anymore)
Cannot Load Classes [message #1854643] Wed, 31 August 2022 20:41 Go to next message
Chloe Hancock is currently offline Chloe HancockFriend
index.php/fa/42450/0/I tried to open Eclipse and it gave me an error. I can't recall the exact error but it was something about an outdated JRE. So, I uninstall my current JRE and reinstall the latest version. Now I can open Eclipse but nothing will work. The picture attached shows my college assignments that all worked perfectly fine with no errors. The Example project is one I created to show the error that happened when I ran it.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the JDK, JavaFX, and Eclipse and restarting my computer. That's the extent of my computer knowledge and I'm at a total loss as to what to do.
Re: Cannot Load Classes [message #1854650 is a reply to message #1854643] Thu, 01 September 2022 06:09 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Look in Windows -> Preferences -> Java -> Installed JREs and use the Add... button to add a the JRE or JDK located on your system, somewhere in C:\Program Files\Java\ and make it the default.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:Help! Unable to locate shared library
Next Topic:Opening JAR as project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:17:38 GMT 2024