Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella workbench » Program won't run, Says workspace File is in Use(Problems starting Capella for the first time)
Program won't run, Says workspace File is in Use [message #1854476] Sun, 21 August 2022 01:30 Go to next message
Charles Dicus is currently offline Charles DicusFriend
I'm trying to get started with Capella, my intention is to use it to model the satellite my team is developing. I'm having trouble getting it to start running. I run the exe, and see what's in the image attached to this post. I tried doing it with the default which is what is pictured there some folder called "workspace". It doesn't work I get an error saying the workspace is in use. I tried making a new folder "Workspace1" in the Capella folder and it made no difference. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is or what the solution may be?

Thanks in Advance,
Charles Dicus
Re: Program won't run, Says workspace File is in Use [message #1854480 is a reply to message #1854476] Sun, 21 August 2022 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane LACRAMPE is currently offline Stephane LACRAMPEFriend
Hi,
This forum is not used any more - please use this one: https://forum.mbse-capella.org/
Stephane

Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada
Re: Program won't run, Says workspace File is in Use [message #1860214 is a reply to message #1854476] Sun, 23 July 2023 16:30 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
AI Spam removed

[Updated on: Wed, 04 October 2023 13:20] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Good practices for model initialization
Next Topic:Capella
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:58:39 GMT 2024