Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Validation markers on children represented as 'list'
Validation markers on children represented as 'list' [message #1854295] Thu, 11 August 2022 09:07 Go to next message
Wilbert Alberts is currently offline Wilbert AlbertsFriend
Hi,

I have a language with some validations (implemented in xtend/java). The element being validated, is represented as a child node inside a containter. It is represented as List, not as Free Form (or any of the Stacks).

When the validation fails, no decorator is chown for the child. If the child is represented in 'Free Form', the decorator is shown.

Is is possible to also show the decorator when the child is represented as List?

The attachments show the differences. I'd like the 'ValMsgMissing' representation of 'Configurations' but with the validation marker as shown in 'ValMsgOk'

Regards,
Wilbert.
Re: Validation markers on children represented as 'list' [message #1854310 is a reply to message #1854295] Fri, 12 August 2022 13:38 Go to previous message
Wilbert Alberts is currently offline Wilbert AlbertsFriend
<I'm ashamed>

Everything is working correctly. It turns out that if the size of the 'container' is not big enough (on the diagram), the validation marker, is simply not shown. Making the container a bit bigger reveals the validation marker.

Case closed.

Regards,
Wilbert
Previous Topic:Sirius Web add a java service
Next Topic:Sirius Web backend build failing in terminal
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:54:04 GMT 2024