Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Sirius Web add a java service
Sirius Web add a java service [message #1854194] Fri, 05 August 2022 12:35 Go to next message
Michael C is currently offline Michael CFriend
Hello,

Does anyone know how to register a new java service for the AQL interpretor ?
I saw the class EMFQueryService, but I'm not sure how to proceed.

Thanks you
Re: Sirius Web add a java service [message #1854247 is a reply to message #1854194] Tue, 09 August 2022 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
The EMFQueryService is a Spring @Service (a Spring bean). Though it uses the same term, "service", it is a different notion from the Java service classes/methods that can be registered in an ALQ interpreter (this particular bean is used to evaluate AQL expressions, so it can become confusing).

For Sirius Web studios (modelers defined using the View DSL), if you want to invoke Java code from AQL expressions, the corresponding Java service class must be registered using an IJavaServiceProvider. See EditingDomainServicesProvider.java for an example.

If you are using the Sirius Desktop compatibility layer, you just need to make sure the Java classes registered in your odesign (which must be registered) are available in the classpath.

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Sirius Web add a java service [message #1854249 is a reply to message #1854247] Tue, 09 August 2022 07:43 Go to previous message
Michael C is currently offline Michael CFriend
Hello, thanks you Pierre-Charles David.

I was indeed implementing IQueryJavaServiceProvider as a spring service unstead.

It's working perfectly now.

Have a nice day, regards,

Michael
Previous Topic:Reconnect tool Precondition : I can't access to otherEnd and edgeView variables
Next Topic:Validation markers on children represented as 'list'
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:04:33 GMT 2024