Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Compilation Participant problem creation
Compilation Participant problem creation [message #1854104] Mon, 01 August 2022 11:49 Go to next message
kal el is currently offline kal elFriend
The categorized problems created inside my compilation participant while reconciling are visible only on the editor and the same is not visible in the problems view. I created the problems and used
reconcileContext.putProblems() method.
Re: Compilation Participant problem creation [message #1854120 is a reply to message #1854104] Tue, 02 August 2022 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay Arthanareeswaran is currently offline Jay ArthanareeswaranFriend
I think the ReconcileContext is meant to work only with the working copies, that is the files open in the editor. I am not an expert in this area, but if it's only supposed to work for reconciler, then errors appearing only the editor is expected.
Re: Compilation Participant problem creation [message #1854121 is a reply to message #1854120] Tue, 02 August 2022 07:04 Go to previous message
Jay Arthanareeswaran is currently offline Jay ArthanareeswaranFriend
OK, spoke too soon. I have more information to offer. Looks like what you are looking for is the
 org.eclipse.jdt.core.compiler.BuildContext
and
recordNewProblems(CategorizedProblem[])
that's defined there. There are some examples in Bug531382Test that you can look up for help.
Previous Topic:How does autocomplete proposals sort by relevance work?
Next Topic:how to install "import java." and "import javax.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:39:57 GMT 2024