Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » UML2 » Problems with generation of model instance(Create model instance from .ecore file generated starting from UMLs)
Problems with generation of model instance [message #1854012] Wed, 27 July 2022 16:54 Go to next message
Federico Paolone is currently offline Federico PaoloneFriend
Hi, I'm new to Eclipse.
I have to do a model to model transformation. I have generated the metamodels starting from the UML diagrams, of the source and the target. During the creation of the metamodels if i don't ignore all the options the creation fails. So i have setted "ignore all", Nevertheless after the creation of the metamodels both the .genmodel files has many problems.

I am attaching some errors that resulted in the generation of the .genmodel.
Anyone can help me?
thanks
Re: Problems with generation of model instance [message #1854014 is a reply to message #1854012] Wed, 27 July 2022 19:50 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

Most of the errors seem self-explanatory, but as Ed M commented on the EMF forum, we can only guess at your model.

You may find that the tips in https://wiki.eclipse.org/OCL/ForumNetiquette help you formulate a question that can be answered.

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:What is the best way to publish UML models and profiles for reuse?
Next Topic:EPX file to Ecore file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:56:44 GMT 2024