Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Sirius Web import project with customs representations
Sirius Web import project with customs representations [message #1853778] Mon, 18 July 2022 08:38 Go to next message
Michael C is currently offline Michael CFriend
Hello,

Based on the SiriusCon example, I am trying to import a project with a custom representation.
In the class MapEventProcessor, we have access to mapContext and we can get all custom attributes that were serialized.
However, when we import a project, how can we serialize the custom representation with representationPersistenceService in CreateMapEventHandler. I am not figuring out how to access something similar as mapContext there.

Thanks,
Re: Sirius Web import project with customs representations [message #1853786 is a reply to message #1853778] Mon, 18 July 2022 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To add a bit more, I have the informations needed in ProjectImporter.java private boolean createRepresentations(UUID inputId).
I wonder if I should create a new kind of CreateRepresentationInput where I could pass representationDescriptor.representation or if there is something I'm missing.
Re: Sirius Web import project with customs representations [message #1853974 is a reply to message #1853786] Tue, 26 July 2022 13:00 Go to previous message
I managed to import new representations by creating a specific input.
Previous Topic:Is it possible to add a java extension in odesign model (for Property Value Description)?
Next Topic:Sirius web front end
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:28:54 GMT 2024