Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Sources RefactoringWizardDialog2(Source code of package RefactoringWizardDialog2 in org.eclipse.ltk.internal.ui.refactoring;)
Sources RefactoringWizardDialog2 [message #1853710] Thu, 14 July 2022 11:45 Go to next message
Arsen Davtyan is currently offline Arsen DavtyanFriend
Hi dear gurus
I use a eclipse version similar to cdt or embed-cdt. When I try to rename the project. After pressing the F2 button, I get a Rename Resource dialog. Which I determined with the help of the Plug-in Selection Spy that it belongs to the RefactoringWizardDialog2 class.
I downloaded sources and cdt and embed-cdt, and org.eclipse.dltk.core, and org.eclipse.dltk.all-R6_2_0. Did grep everywhere RefactoringWizardDialog2 but there is not a single mention.
Can anybody help me, where I can find usage of RefactoringWizardDialog in some sources?
Thank you in advance.
Re: Sources RefactoringWizardDialog2 [message #1853714 is a reply to message #1853710] Thu, 14 July 2022 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Try using Navigate -> Open Discovered Type and enter the class name. We try to index all the Eclipse git repositories for their Java classes. So perhaps this?

https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt.ui/blob/master/org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring/src/org/eclipse/ltk/internal/ui/refactoring/RefactoringWizardDialog2.java

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Sources RefactoringWizardDialog2 [message #1853728 is a reply to message #1853714] Fri, 15 July 2022 06:43 Go to previous message
Arsen Davtyan is currently offline Arsen DavtyanFriend
Good day Ed. I did not find Navigate -> Open Discovered Type to enter the class name. But you pointed out to me the place where the codes containing the class that I was looking for are located. Thank you very much for your help.
Previous Topic:Is it possible to compile Eclipse CDT from source for another architecture?
Next Topic:Format old style C functions to newer style?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:35:02 GMT 2024