Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [C++ Code Build] Can the generated code be built with VCXX compiler?
[C++ Code Build] Can the generated code be built with VCXX compiler? [message #1853311] Mon, 27 June 2022 15:16 Go to next message
Yoann Farré is currently offline Yoann FarréFriend
Hi,

I would be interested to build the generated code with other compilers than gcc and particularly with VC tools.

Has someone done that with the generated code from a Papyrus model with Papyrus Software Designer? Is it even possible without modifying the code? The issue comes in particular from the use of rt and pthread libraries used for state machine code generation.

Any hint or help is welcome.
Regards.
Yoann.
Re: [C++ Code Build] Can the generated code be built with VCXX compiler? [message #1853395 is a reply to message #1853311] Thu, 30 June 2022 11:51 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Hi Yoann,

I haven't done that test yet. The state-machine code has only been tested/used with POSIX systems on my side. I think, the problem is not the compiler but rather the libraries coming by default in a VCxx context. Any experience from others?

Ansgar
Previous Topic:State of Papyrus compare in 2022
Next Topic:SysML model instantiation doubt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:24:17 GMT 2024