Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Migration Scout22 HTML enabled Labels on GroupBox
Migration Scout22 HTML enabled Labels on GroupBox [message #1851937] Fri, 22 April 2022 06:03 Go to next message
Rene Eigenheer is currently offline Rene EigenheerFriend
First of all, thank you for your effort in always bringing forward the Scout framework.

I'm migrating a Scout application to version 22.

On a form I have GroupBoxes which are using HTML in the the label. getConfiguredLabelHtmlEnabled() is set to true. So far this was working well, but with 22 it doesn't interpret the HTML code.

Any idea, how to use HTML in GroupBox-Labels in Scout 22 ?

Thanks
Rene
Re: Migration Scout22 HTML enabled Labels on GroupBox [message #1851946 is a reply to message #1851937] Fri, 22 April 2022 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Claudio Guglielmo is currently offline Claudio GuglielmoFriend
Hi Rene,

which version were you using that supported labelHtmlEnabled for GroupBoxes? It does not seem to work with Scout 11 either, and I cannot find any indication in the code that it should. Have you customized GroupBox.js? The html elements for the header changed with 22.0, maybe your custom code does not work anymore.

Anyway, I think supporting labelHtmlEnabled for GroupBoxes would be a good idea. Could you please open an issue here https://github.com/eclipse-scout/scout.rt/issues ? Thank you!

Claudio
Re: Migration Scout22 HTML enabled Labels on GroupBox [message #1851948 is a reply to message #1851946] Fri, 22 April 2022 13:37 Go to previous message
Rene Eigenheer is currently offline Rene EigenheerFriend
Hi Claudio
Bingo....indeed, GroupBox,js was one of the few things where I did some changes in JS ;-)
It's in Scout 11.
I'll check the differences and will open an issue with the information what I've changed.
Have a nice weekend
Rene
Previous Topic:HGap in GroupBoxes
Next Topic:High CPU when rendering data on TablePage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:58:03 GMT 2024