Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Sirius edge based on the graphical element
Sirius edge based on the graphical element [message #1851601] Sun, 10 April 2022 21:32
Wenqing Gu is currently offline Wenqing GuFriend
Hi,

We are making a tool, that we may draw the same object a few times in the diagram, i.e., referred as "object clone". The object may also contains the points which can be connected to.

For example an object "original" contains point p. And then we have references c1 and c2.

We would like to be able to differentiate the point in c1 and c2, i.e. c1,p and c2.p. However when we provide the source and target in the edge, we can only return the semantic element, which is the same as original.p, i.e., they are the same.

We wonder if there is anyway, that we can provide a context to the returned semantical element, or we return the graphical node directly, as we do know which node is the one to be connected to.

//
Another idea we have, is to create semantical definition for the clone itself, including the points included. However, if we do so, any properties change of the point and so on, will require a syncronization between the original point and its clones, which is very complex.
Previous Topic:Close Sirius Dialog Widget from Java Services
Next Topic:(To be deleted)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:21:39 GMT 2024