Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Titan » Reserved keywords on Table A.5 of the core specs(Question, does the tool currently support ETSI ES 201 873-1 V4.13.1 (2021-08) "Table A.5: List of TTCN-3 terminals which are reserved words in extension packages" ?)
Reserved keywords on Table A.5 of the core specs [message #1851454] Wed, 06 April 2022 08:23 Go to next message
Carlos Arroyo is currently offline Carlos ArroyoFriend
Hi,

I would like to ask whether the tool currently supports ETSI ES 201 873-1 V4.13.1 (2021-08) "Table A.5: List of TTCN-3 terminals which are reserved words in extension packages", i.e. whether the reserved keywords of the mentioned Table are handled as such.

I assume v8.1.0 is not handling them, at least "duration", "configuration" and "timestamp" are not handled as reserved keywords as far as I have seen in our projects.

In case this requirement is handled, I have not found any option to configure Table A.5 so if there is one, please let me know.

Thanks and Best regards,
Carlos
Re: Reserved keywords on Table A.5 of the core specs [message #1851474 is a reply to message #1851454] Wed, 06 April 2022 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam Knapp is currently offline Adam KnappFriend
Hi Carlos,

"duration" and "configuration" are not handled as keywords currently. "timestamp" is only considered as keyword when the real-time extension is enabled, see chapter "4.37. Real-time testing feature" in our reference guide.
OOP related keywords are also handled similarly, it is described in chapter "4.38. Object-oriented features".

[Updated on: Wed, 06 April 2022 11:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Reserved keywords on Table A.5 of the core specs [message #1853366 is a reply to message #1851474] Wed, 29 June 2022 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Adam,

Thanks for the clarification and pointing me to the reference guide, it was useful.

In addition to the mentioned ones, also "mode" and "finished" belong to Table A.5 and are found in our ATSs.
Currently the pending set of reserved keywords we have is as follows:

timestamp
duration
configuration
mode
finished
class

Apart from the ones already mentioned in the reference guide, can you foresee whether this set of keywords will be handled as such in future releases of the tool ?

Thanks a lot,
Carlos
Re: Reserved keywords on Table A.5 of the core specs [message #1854172 is a reply to message #1853366] Thu, 04 August 2022 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miklos Magyari is currently offline Miklos MagyariFriend
Hi Carlos,

if all you need is more or less the syntax highlighting of these extension keywords (most probably optionally using a preference setting), it can be added relatively quickly and easily and for sure can be available in the next release.
Of course, supporting them as a real functionality is much more complicated and not a short term thing.

Miki
Re: Reserved keywords on Table A.5 of the core specs [message #1854937 is a reply to message #1854172] Mon, 19 September 2022 16:21 Go to previous message
Hi Miki,

Thanks for the information and sorry for the late reply. Currently we can keep on working with the tool as it is now but having the functionality is something we would like to use whenever it is released.

We can wait until this feature is supported.

Best regards,
Carlos
Previous Topic:Abstract syntax tree of ttcn
Next Topic:The generation a of template containing 'ifpresent'' param
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 22 21:35:52 GMT 2024